“Go into all the world and proclaim the good news to the whole creation.” (Mk. 16:15) the last words of the risen Jesus talking to the Apostles. Indeed, in the current era of Industry 4.0, as Catholics, besides spreading the faith far and wide, we also need to bring God to everyone in the internet, just as Blessed Carlo Acutis did. To accomplish this, owning a website is necessary. It is precisely why our Catholic website design services were established to meet this aim.
Choose Catholic Website Design Plan
*Joseph Tuan always offers special benefits to priests, nuns, brothers and individuals when designing Catholic websites with the purpose of communicating the Gospel.
|Feature: News, magazine, education… (not include E-Commerce)|
|Feature: News, magazine, education, product… (Standard E-Commerce)|
|Feature: News, magazine, education, shop (Advanced E-Commerce: product management, shipping, online payment…)|
Why choose me?
- Fast and beautiful: The first standard of a website is being fast, smooth, with a modern interface, and keeping up with trends.
- Easy to manage: The intuitive interface allows users to manage websites without requiring extensive technical knowledge or coding skills.
- Cost savings: Reducing client service costs, without impacting quality
- Search Engine Optimization: Have extensive experience in designing and developing website content of various fields.
- 24/7 support: Clients can get help and find answers to questions as soon as they need it.
How to design a Catholic website in 8 steps
- Receive client requests.
- Contact and learn about the client’s website goals.
- Send the price quotation to the client’s email after completing the consultation.
- The client makes a deposit payment.
- Design the website.
- Test the website
- Launch and instruction for usage to the client.
- Pay the final invoice by deducting the deposit amount.